The EPC 2016 Euthanasia Symposium is Saturday October 29, 2016 at the Best Western Waterfront Hotel - 277 Riverside Rd West Windsor Ontario (near the Windsor/Detroit tunnel with easy access from the Detroit airport). Book your hotel room for $139 by calling the Best Western at: 519-973-5555.
The Symposium runs from 9 am to 5 pm and is followed by a dinner at 6 pm to honor Jean Echlin, our President.
The Symposium registration is $50.
The cost to attend the dinner is $50.
The cost to attend the Symposium and the dinner is $90.
Register for the Symposium and dinner by calling the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition at: 1-877-439-3348 or email: email@example.com or register by paypal or credit card (link).
The dinner to honor Jean Echlin, EPC President is at 6 pm at the Giovanni Caboto club - 2175 Parent Ave Windsor (Da Vinci room). Jean is a past director of the Hospice of Windsor, a past winner of the Dorothy Ley award for excellence in palliative care in Ontario and the founding VP of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition.
- Catherine Glenn Foster - EPC USA director and lawyer. Catherine has submitted briefs in assisted suicide court cases throughout the US.
- Nancy Elliott – Chair – EPC USA – Opposing assisted suicide. Talking points.
- Dr Kathy Pfaff Faculty of nursing, University of Windsor (Ethics and Conscience rights).
- Kevin Dunn (Dunn Media) The Euthanasia Deception - building a social movement.
- Diane Coleman – President, Not Dead Yet. A leading disability rights group world-wide.
- Amy Hasbrouck, Director and Founder of Toujours Vivant – Not Dead Yet.
- Alex Schadenberg Executive Director – Euthanasia Prevention Coalition. Resisting euthanasia and assisted suicide.